2019-2020 school year, JA programs reached 1,271 students in 58 classes with 11,190 contact hours.
Please email email@example.com to let us know your visit schedule once you have contacted the teacher.
FY20 Impact in Caroline County
The Junior Achievement staff is proud to announce that during the 2019-2020 school year (FY20) their programs reached 1,271 Caroline County students in 58 classes with 11,190 contact hours. The programs were delivered by 40 JA Hero Volunteers and were made possible by 34 unique donors.
How Can You Get Involved?
- Virtual Volunteer
- Join one of our special event committees
- Tell a friend about JA
- Select "Junior Achievement of the Eastern Shore" in your Amazon Smile account
- Start a Fundraiser on Facebook
- Donate to support our students in Caroline County
If you're interested in getting more involved with Junior Achievement, select the green "Get Involved" button in the menu above.
Caroline/Talbot County Board
- Abby Graves, Shore United Bank
- Kelly Griffith, Talbot County Public Schools
- Sarah Hall, Provident State Bank
- Zulieka Horsey, Talbot County Public Schools
- Jon Marketto, Caroline County Public Schools
- Sharon Pepukayi, Talbot County Public Schools
- Tolbert Rowe, Bay Capital Mortgage
- Renee Sheehy, Delmarva Power
- Matt Teffeau, Choptank Electric
- Sheila Washburn, Benson & Mangold
- Trena Williamson, University of MD Medical Center
- Rob Willoughby, Caroline County Board of Education