2019-2020 school year, JA programs reached 997 students in 47 classes with 8,671 contact hours.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your visit schedule once you have contacted the teacher.
FY20 Impact in Dorchester County
The Junior Achievement staff is proud to announce that during the 2019-2020 school year (FY20) their programs reached 997 Dorchester County students in 47 classes with 8,671 contact hours. The programs were delivered by 33 JA Hero Volunteers and were made possible by 105 unique donors.
How Can You Get Involved?
- Virtual Volunteer
- Join one of our special event committees
- Tell a friend about JA
- Select "Junior Achievement of the Eastern Shore" in your Amazon Smile account
- Start a fundraiser on Facebook
- Donate to support our students in Dorchester County
If you're interested in getting more involved with Junior Achievement, select the green "Get Involved" button in the menu above.
Dorchester County Board
- Bill Christopher, Dorchester County Chamber of Commerce
- Philip Cronan, Hollis, Cronan & Fronk, P.A.
- Missy Deluca, Delco Packgaing Products, Inc.
- Monique Giddens, Dorchester County Public Schools
- Lori Nagel, Whitten Insurance
- Jymil Thompson, Wyatt Foundation
- Chris Wheedleton, Community Leader
- Greg Whitten, Whitten Retirement Solutions
- Dick Willey, Retired - Perdue Farms
- Blaine Williamson, McClain-Williamson Realty
- Amanda Wilson, Preston Automotive Group