2019-2020 school year, JA programs reached 4,530 students in 195 classes with 34,098 contact hours.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your visit schedule once you have contacted the teacher.
FY20 Impact in Wicomico County
The Junior Achievement staff is proud to announce that during the 2019-2020 school year (FY20), JA programs reached 4,530 Wicomico County students in 195 classes with 34,098 contact hours. The programs were delivered by 133 JA Hero Volunteers and were made possible by 210 unique donors.
How Can You Get Involved?
- Be a Virtual Volunteer
- Join one of our special event committees
- Tell a friend about JA
- Select "Junior Achievement of the Eastern Shore" in your Amazon Smile account
- Start a fundraiser on Facebook
- Donate to support our students in Wicomico County
If you're interested in getting more involved with Junior Achievement, select the green "Get Involved" button in the menu above.
Wicomico County Board
- Leonard Arvi, Salisbury University
- D'Shawn Doughty, Bank of America
- Mike Dunn, Greater Salisbury Committee
- Daniel Ensor, TGM Group, LLC
- Hillary Evans, Perdue Farms, Inc.
- Michele Garigliano, Retired
- Aaron Guy, Pohanka of Salisbury
- Chris Hall, TidalHealth
- Samuel Henry, Inspire One Group
- Vicente Hernandez, Together Cafe
- Daniel Mills, Delmarva Veteran Builders
- Alexis Roskovich, Becker Morgan Group
- Jared Shelton, Chesapeake Utilities
- Nancy Shrieves, Bank of Delmarva
- Jasmine Shuman, The Insurance Market
- Micah Stauffer, Wicomico County Public Schools
- Tim Wisniewski, Avery Hall
- Michelle Wright, Wright's Market