2019-2020 school year, JA programs reached 1,200 students in 61 classes with 4,509 contact hours.
Please email email@example.com to let us know your visit schedule once you have contacted the teacher.
FY20 Impact in Worcester County
The Junior Achievement staff is proud to announce that during the 2019-2020 school year (FY20) their programs reached 1,200 Worcester County students in 61 classes with 4,509 contact hours. The programs were delivered by 56 JA Hero Volunteers and were made possible by 145 unique donors.
How Can You Get Involved?
- Virtual Volunteer
- Join one of our special event committees
- Tell a friend about JA
- Select "Junior Achievement of the Eastern Shore" in your Amazon Smile account
- Start a fundraiser on Facebook
- Donate to support our students in Worcester County
If you're interested in getting more involved with Junior Achievement, select the green "Get Involved" button in the menu above.
Worcester County Board
- Sarah Delligatti, Coastal Social Marketing
- Hank Fisher, Coates, Coates, and Coates P.A.
- Amanda Garcia, McLean Mortgage
- Kevin Gibbs, Dough Roller
- Danielle Jackson, Pocomoke Elementary School
- Chrissy Maddy, Truist
- Tina Rogers, Bank of Ocean City
- Denise Shorts, Worcester County Public Schools
- Lori Simon, Taylor Bank
- Annette Wallace, Worcester County Board of Education
- Joe Wilson, Coastal Life Realty Group